Author Topic: TreeBurner.com LTC Pool  (Read 1564 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kediaTopic starter

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Country: 00
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Kedia
TreeBurner.com LTC Pool
« on: February 04, 2014, 04:05:00 AM »

Kedia has launched newbielink:http://TreeBurner.com [nonactive], a new Stratum Litecoin Pool with variable difficulty in the Los Angeles data center with an introductory fee of 1%.


No registration is required to utilize this service and connecting miners is easy:


  • Point your miner url to stratum+tcp://treeburner.com:3333
  • Use your litecoin address of choice as the username
  • Any password will work


Ensure the validity of your litecoin address as incorrect entries will forfeit earnings.


Examples:
Code: newbielink:javascript:void(0); [nonactive]
minerd -o stratum+tcp://treeburner.com:3333 -u LKJDkkUs2avpWiKNc6ZRbZJqn2U4QWHP7S -p earth
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://treeburner.com:3333 -O LKJDkkUs2avpWiKNc6ZRbZJqn2U4QWHP7S
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://treeburner.com:3333 -u LKJDkkUs2avpWiKNc6ZRbZJqn2U4QWHP7S -p earth


TreeBurner.com connects to the p2pool network of miner nodes.  It operates a Pay-Per-Last-N-Shares payout strategy.  The following quote based from newbielink:https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool [nonactive] explains this system:


Quote
Each share contains a generation transaction that pays to the previous n shares, where n is the number of shares whose total work is equal to 3 times the average work required to solve a block, or 8640 (= 24 hours of shares), whichever is smaller. Payouts are weighted based on the amount of work each share took to solve, which is proportional to the p2pool difficulty at that time.


The block reward and the transaction fees are combined and apportioned according to these rules:


A subsidy of 0.5% is sent to the node that solved the block in order to discourage not sharing solutions that qualify as a block.  The remaining 99.5% is distributed evenly to miners based on work done recently.


In the event that a share qualifies as a block, this generation transaction is exposed to the Litecoin network and takes effect, transferring each node its payout.


Tips for reducing Stales and DOA:


Although not required, when using cgminer or bfgminer set queue requests to zero and GPU Threads to 1.


Support for this pool is sponsored by Kedia Corporation.


 

[P2Pool.biz][0%][UK] DEDICATED LTC Pool [Incentives][DDoS Protection]

Started by dreisdayBoard Litecoin mining

Replies: 0
Views: 6597
Last post April 10, 2013, 11:01:27 PM
by dreisday
[POOL][LTC][PPLNS][STRATUM][PRIZES] NetCodePool.org Mining Pool

Started by atp1916Board Litecoin mining

Replies: 7
Views: 12025
Last post June 26, 2013, 02:22:22 PM
by atp1916
[LTC][PPLNS][POOL][STRATUM] - MyLTCPool.com - Europe - 0% Fee

Started by wildravenBoard Litecoin mining

Replies: 7
Views: 8316
Last post July 23, 2013, 06:47:41 AM
by wildraven
[ANN][Pool] DigiCrypto.Net LTC Pool. 0% PPS FEE UNTIL DECEMBER! Sign Up Now!

Started by dcwscoBoard Litecoin mining

Replies: 0
Views: 3082
Last post November 22, 2013, 02:42:31 PM
by dcwsco
[ANN] ltc.coin-pool.org

Started by gjerekBoard Litecoin mining

Replies: 0
Views: 3577
Last post December 22, 2013, 09:23:28 PM
by gjerek